Segment 1: The buildup to Wednesday's USA v Mexico friendly is all about Bayern Munich teenager Julian Green, who will be making his debut under Jurgen Klinsmann after committing his international future to the United States -- over Germany -- earlier this year.
Segment 2: ESPN's Alejandro Moreno, former J.J. Pearce HS and Dallas Texans star, returns to the show to assess the Mexico side of things as part of our preview before heading to the desert himself to join Ian Darke and Taylor Twellman in a three-man booth that will call the match in Phoenix.
Segment 3: Former U.S. Olympic captain Brian Dunseth, now an accomplished broadcaster, reunites with the boys to give Dunny his chance to weigh in on Julian Green, David Beckham's latest stadium pronouncements in Miami and other pertinent USMNT/MLS matters.
Segment 4: A World Cup staged exclusively in Texas? Steve and Stein, taking their cues from a Reddit campaign pushing the idea, consider the feasibility of this fantasy actually happening.
Multimedia Manager Aaron Griffin brings you The Final Word from tonight's big win:
Another home game. Another win. Another master class from Mauro. Here's your match highlights:
It's just about time for home game #3 at Toyota Stadium this season and so far we've seen two thrilling wins netting FCD six points and six goals. Saturday's game against Portland should be another thriller and here's the ten things you need to know before heading out to Toyota Stadium:
1. For all those Toyota drivers out there, show us how you go to tomorrow's game and you could win VIP suite tix and a free weekend rental of a Toyota!
2. We've extended our very popular college night promotion to tomorrow night! That means all college students with valid ID can score an endline ticket for just $10 at the Toyota Stadium box office tomorrow night while supplies last.
3. As always, arrive early to Toyota Stadium as this week's honorary Lamar Hunt Statue scarfer will be none other than team captain Andrew Jacobson! AJ will be scarfing the statue just before 7:00PM so get there early and cheer on our team captain.
4. In addition, AJ will be signing autographs tomorrow AFTER the game in the El Jimador Cantina located in the northwest terrace of the stadium. You're going to want to check out this new Toyota Stadium spot before and after every game!
5. Another reason to get there early, the first 5,000 fans will receive a free clapper courtesy of Saturday's presenting match partner, Toyota.
6. On the field, FCD faces a tough battle against Portland. The Timbers have struggled early in the season without a win in their first three games, but their midfield trio should give Dallas a very tough test on Saturday. Drew Epperley scouts Portland in his weekly "Know Your Enemy" piece.
7. While parking is always free for everyone at Toyota Stadium, our Toyota drivers out there can enjoy FREE upgraded parking in the Camry Gold Lot tomorrow night. The Camry Gold Lot is directly NW of the stadium adjacent to the Dr. Pink field.
8. We've earned some nice weather after a couple cold games to start the season and we'll get it tomorrow night! The forecast calls for sunny and 75 degrees which means we could get a huge walkup crowd - yet another reason to arrive early to avoid the lines!
9. Kickoff is set for 7:30PM with the match broadcast on Time Warner Cable Sports HD 148 as well as in english on 100.7FM and spanish on 1270AM.
10. FCD is in first place and undefeated with the highest-scoring offense in the league through three games. You don't want to miss tomorrow night's game. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, click here to secure yours!
Here's your Quick Kicks for this week talking to Oscar, Kellyn & Je-Vaughn about this weekend's tough matchup against the Portland Timbers:
Here's this week's Toyota Keys to the Match where we discuss what FCD needs to do to keep their unbeaten season going against Portland:
Saturday night's home game against Portland is presented by Toyota and they want to see how FC Dallas fans go places to Toyota Stadium for the FCD game in their Toyota.
Here's how you can win:
-Get yourself, your friends or your family together on Saturday and post a creative, fun picture of yourself or your crew going to Saturday's FC Dallas vs. Portland Timbers game in a Toyota and post it on either Twitter or Instagram using both hashtags, #LetsGoPlaces #FCDallas.
-We'll pick our favorite on Monday and they'll receive 4 tickets to be a VIP guest in the Toyota suite for our Saturday, April 12 game against Seattle Sounders FC. Also, you'll get a special FREE weekend rental of a Toyota vehicle of your choice!
So before you go to the game in your Toyota on Saturday, take a fun picture and post it to either Twitter or Instagram using hashtags #LetsGoPlaces & #FCDallas! We'll pick our favorite and you could be sitting in the Toyota suite for our next match vs Clint Dempsey and Seattle Sounders FC!
Here are all the best shots from Saturday's game vs Chivas USA:
EDIT: Our $10 link has expired but we've seen such great success that we're opening it up at the gates! Show up to the Toyota Stadium box office tomorrow with your student ID and you can score a $10 endline ticket while supplies last!
Attention college students! Saturday night at Toyota Stadium is college night and we're offering a great discount for you to watch first-place FC Dallas take on the Portland Timbers.
College students can score $10 endline tickets for Saturday night's game as first-place and undefeated FC Dallas battles Western Conference rival Portland Timbers in what should be another heart-stopping game at Toyota Stadium.
Students with a valid ID can purchase $10 endline tickets while supplies last by showing your student ID at the north box office.
All tickets previously purchased through the link will be at north box office will call and can be picked up with a valid student ID!
When you're in first place, everyone wants to chat with you and head coach Oscar Pareja joined the MLSsoccer.com guys yesterday for an interview on ExtraTime Radio. There's some great info in here from Oscar talking about the team, Academy, players like David Texeira and much more.
They kick the show off with some FCD talk and Oscar hops on about 5 minutes in.