Here are all the highlights from FCD's 1-1 road draw at Colorado :
Tonight's match at Colorado is the first of three games exclusively on Univision Deportes in the next four weeks so we thought it would be best to get you acquainted with the station and how you can watch our games on Univision Deportes either on your TV, phone, computer or tablet. Here's a rundown that should explain everything:
Univision Deportes on TV
Here's your list of local TV providers with Univision Deportes. For details on how to get English commentary using the SAP feature head to MLSsoccer.com/SAP
Time Warner Cable - Channel 444
DirecTV - Channel 455
Uverse - Channel 658
DISH - Channel 869
You can watch tonight's game on your computer through a live stream on the Univision Deportes website. CLICK HERE to access the live stream at 9:00PM central. For English commentary, select that from the dropdown menu in the streaming window.
To watch tonight's game on your phone or tablet, download the Univision Deportes app from the app store. From there, navigate to the scores section and open the FC Dallas at Colorado Rapids match to find the link for livestreaming at 9:00PM.
Party at the Pubs
Of course, you can always watch tonight's game at Colorado at our April Party at the Pubs pres. by Budweiser at The Londoner in Frisco across the street from the stadium. We'll have plenty of signed gear, team store gear and more!
The FC Dallas Foundation has partnered with Friends of Rob to sponsor the TX Shootout presented by AdvoCare benefiting the Rob Harper Memorial Fund, which raises money to provide access to rec soccer to underprivileged young players.
SIGN UP for the TX Shootout benefiting the Rob Harper Memorial Fund
Rob Harper grew up in Richardson, Texas. He began playing soccer at age 8 in youth leagues and went on to play for select teams, JJ Pearce High School and SMU. He loved the game and continued playing on adult recreational teams and served as a referee and youth team coach for many years. Upon his untimely death at age 52, Rob's former teammates and associates (Friends of Rob) were so moved by Rob’s memory and the impact he made on their lives that they have established this Memorial Fund to realize Rob’s hopes of helping introduce young kids to the sport of soccer who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
DONATE directly to the Rob Harper Memorial Fund
The TX Shootout presented by AdvoCare benefiting the Rob Harper Memorial Fund will take place Friday, October 23 at Elm Fork Shooting Range in Dallas. Details for the event are as follows:
Schedule: Check-in at 12 pm; Competition begins at 1 pm
Teams: Four-person teams
Awards: Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
Entry Fees: $150 per player
Extras: Raffles & Silent Auction will be held during lunch
All participants MUST sign a waiver of liability form on-site
Lunch, golf cart, score card and goody bag provided
Bring your own guns and ammo. Gun rental is available and ammo can be purchased on site
Click here for the Elm Fork Shooting Range rules and regulations
Sponsorships: The Sponsorship team deadline is September 15.
- Exclusive presenter of the event with logo placement with the TX Shootout logo
- Logo on promo give away + Assassin privileges
- Includes one four-man team
- Logo on the e-vite, event website, media release and onsite signage + Sure Shot Partner privileges
- Includes one four-man team
Sure Shot: $1,000
- Name recognition onsite as well as on the event website + Station Partner privileges
- Includes one four-man team
Station Partner: $500
- Logo at a station along the course
- DOES NOT include team registration
SIGN UP as a sponsor of the TX Shootout benefiting the Rob Harper Memorial Fund
If you'd like to donate an auction item for this event, please email Melissa Reddick at email@example.com.
First segment … Show co-hosts Marc Stein and Steve Davis review the latest "Dos a cero," the U.S. win over Mexico in San Antonio.
Second segment … While in San Antonio, Davis got a few minutes each with national team players Juan Agudelo, Brek Shea, Mix Diskerud and Michael Bradley.
Third segment … Analyst Jan Aage Fjortoft joins the show to discuss Jurgen Klopp's surprising resignation at Dortmund, where he had so much previous success in Bundesliga and Champions League pursuits.
Fourth segment … Joined by show producer Tyler Kern, the team goes around the table talking about their favorite all-time soccer commercials.
Tonight on Unimas, the United States U-23 National Team will play an important friendly against Mexico as they continue crafting the team that will represent the United States in Olympic qualifying later this year.
This game also represents a huge opportunity for 21-year-old center back Walker Zimmerman who will be appearing with the United States for the first time in quite a while. For FC Dallas head coach Oscar Pareja, it's a reward for playing time he has earned with FC Dallas making two starts in his last three matches.
"I think it’s a good thing for Walker for two reasons," said Pareja. "First, now he feels that he can do it and that’s not that someone is giving him something. I think he’s being rewarded for something that is deserved."
That second reason Pareja references deals with Zimmerman's health. Having captained the U-20s for most of his youth career, Zimmerman missed out on the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup due to injuries that kept him out of the vast majority of games in his rookie season.
Having remained healthy for the vast majority of this 2015 season, Zimmerman is once again healthy enough to consistently see the field for FC Dallas which now sees him given the chance to impress US U-23 head coach Andi Herzog on the big stage against Mexico tonight.
"Second, he’s a player that has spent too much time in the nursery," said Pareja in his word used to describe the injury room. "We can’t develop a player who is in the nursery and I’m happy now to see good long strides with him."
Watch Zimmerman and the United States U-23s take on Mexico tonight at 10:00PM on Unimas.
FC Dallas fans have raised the game at Toyota Stadium over the last couple years creating a one of a kind sports atmosphere in DFW and Dr Pepper, the presenting partner for our next home match against the LA Galaxy on May 9th wants to provide select #DTID fans with a One of A Kind Experience!
Dr Pepper is always one of a kind and they want FC Dallas fans to show why they're an #FCDOneOfAKind fan. Here's the details:
-Post a picture on Twitter or Instagram showing your FC Dallas spirit and include hashtag #FCDOneOfAKind in the post between 12:00PM on Tuesday, April 21st and 12:00PM on Monday, April 27th.
-Ten (10) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Saturday, May 9th match vs Los Angeles presented by Dr Pepper.
-From Monday, April 27th to Friday, May 1st, fans can vote on their favorite picture from the ten winners and the top three vote winners will receive a VIP Toyota Stadium tour, on-field access during pre-game warmups, an FCD prize pack featuring a new jersey and more including a full supply of Dr Pepper products!
It took over five hours, but it was worth it. Here are your match highlights from FCD's wild 3-2 win over Toronto FC.
There's nothing like a Saturday night at Toyota Stadium and we are back to our normal Saturday night start time as we host Toronto FC presented by Elephant Auto Insurance! Here are the 10 things to know about the big game:
1. On Saturday night, it's FC Dallas Youth night as we honor the thousands of FCD Youth players in the metroplex. We've got the VP of FC Dallas Youth Chris Hayden as our honorary Lamar Hunt Statue Scarfer.
2. We're taking the opportunity on Saturday night to wear our brand new 2015 alternate jersey pres. by AdvoCare for the first time! In celebration, you can score $20 off the 2015 alternate jersey on Saturday night in the team store.
3. We've got a brand new Scarf of the Month for April and you can get yours in the team store tonight! They're almost gone and it's the perfect pair with the new alternate jersey.
4. Last week's match was a forgettable one and captain Matt Hedges said “Every guy has something to prove again,” Hedges said. “If you were on the field, you want to prove it was a fluke.”
5. Speaking of Matt Hedges, get there early and stop by the team store to get your exclusive match poster dedicated to our proud captain. At just $3, these go quick so get in the gates early and grab one.
6. The weather is looking much better for Saturday's match with only a slight chance of rain earlier in the days with skies clearing throughout the day for what should be a gorgeous evening at Toyota Stadium.
7. Tomorrow, we officially launch the Elephant Auto Insurance Stampede to Kansas City! People will be out with iPads next to the Elephant Auto Insurance picture frame in the south concourse of Toyota Stadium signing people up to win a trip to Kansas City for FCD's match at Sporting Park on May 29th! Online signups will open tomorrow as well.
8. A huge note for your Tivo'ing, Saturday's game will be broadcast on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel 323 due to NBA playoffs on TXA21. Bob Sturm and former Burn alum Dante Washington will be on the call from Toyota Stadium.
9. Remember you can listen to tonight's game in English on 100.7FM The Word with Steve Davis and don't forget to tune into the post-game show on your drive home from Toyota Stadium. As always, our game is available in Spanish on 1270AM La Voz Del Pueblo with Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon.
10. There's still time to get your tickets for tonight's match HERE or you can call 1.888.FCD.GOAL and they'll get you set up with the best available seat in the house!
Here are your Keys to the Match Driven by Toyota as FC Dallas hosts Toronto FC in the only meeting of 2015 between the two sides: