When: March 29th
Where: Fair Park
Event title: Mi Familia Mi Hogar
The FC Dallas Soccer Tour visited Fair Park to participate in Univison’s annual Mi Familia Mi Hogar expo on Sunday, March 29th from 11:00am – 6:00pm CT. The event, presented by Univision, is a comprehensive and multifaceted consumer products and services exposition. It provides exhibitors an opportunity to connect face-to-face with thousands of potential customers in an exciting, professional, and fun-filled atmosphere. Throughout the time inside Fair Park, the 10k+ consumers filed in to see what the expo had to offer. With the significant number of participants attending this year, each vendor had their hands full. It was great to see all of the FC Dallas fans at the event.
First segment … Show co-hosts Marc Stein and Steve Davis review the United States national team's most recent disappointing result, a 3-2 loss to Denmark on yet another late, defensive collapse.
Second segment … MLS expansion is the topic; Minnesota has officially become the next club to join, while Miami's efforts to continue to founder.
Third segment … Show producer Tyler Kern caught up with longtime U.S. goalkeeper Kasey Keller; we hear the interview as Keller, now a TV analyst, talks about MLS and U.S. national team matters.
Fourth segment … On a big weekend of European qualifiers, we talk about the march to France for Euro 2016. We also discuss Wayne Rooney's place among England's all-time greats.
It's that time of year again to let everyone know that DFW loves FCD!
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have been nominated in three awards this year in the D Magazine Best of Big D 2015 awards.
Be sure to vote for our home, Toyota Stadium, as the Best Local Sports Venue. The atmosphere is unique to Dallas sports and there's no where else in the metroplex like the Budweiser Beer Garden. Give Toyota Stadium your vote for Best Local Sports Venue.
The 2014 MLS Rookie of the Year is up for Best Local Athlete and while Tesho's on-field accomplishments don't quite measure up to a guy like Dirk Nowitzki(yet), can Dirk pass an Electrical Engineering course or do a spot on Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite impression? Didn't think so.
Practically unbeatable at home, four shutouts in our last five matches, first place in MLS with the youngest team full of Homegrown DFW talent. This is an easy one.
Vote FC Dallas in the Best of Big D 2015 awards!
The FC Dallas Academy opened 2015 Tournament Week in stellar fashion with all our youth & affiliate teams combining to go 12-2-2 on the opening day of Dr Pepper Dallas Cup and Generation adidas Cup. Here's a roundup of all the results. For full standings and schedules click here:
U-13 FCD 02B lost 1-0 to Angeles Soccer Elite
FCD Pre Academy 1-0 win vs Beijing Yicheng
Luis Cruz scored just before the end of the first half to seal a 1-0 win for the FCD U-13 Pre-Academy team.
FCD Youth 01B 1-0 win vs Ravens Wood School
Josh Stone was the goal scorer for 01B who won their first match of Dallas Cup 1-0 over Ravens Wood School.
FCD 01B Premier 1-0 win vs Sporta Punto
01 Premier opened Dallas Cup in winning fashion with Ricardo Ramos feeding Alessandro Alfaro for the goal in a 1-0 win.
FC Dallas Academy 00 2-1 win vs Maebashi FC
Down 1-0 at halftime, the U-14 Academy battled back to earn a 2-1 win against Maebashi FC of Japan. Brian Padilla scored off a corner kick in the 65th minute and Jesus Ferreira scored just two minutes from full time to earn the three points in their opening Dallas Cup match.
FC Dallas Youth 00B Premier 3-2 loss to El Semillero
FC Dallas 00B East 1-0 win vs Angeles Soccer Elite
00B East opened Dallas Cup with a 1-0 win over Angeles Soccer Elite. Eddie Sanchez scored just before full time on a beautiful free kick to win it for FC Dallas. Goalkeeper Junior Gutierrez had an incredible 18 saves in the win.
FCD El Paso 98/99 0-0 draw with Edmonton Strikers
FCD U-15 pre academy 1-1 draw with Monterrey Rayados
One of the games of the day, the FCD U-15 Academy which is 14-0-1 in TEPAL league play went toe-to-toe with Monterrey from Liga MX earning a 1-1 draw after Rene Arroyo tied the score with just five minutes left in the match. FCD gave up a goal in just the third minute of the match but battled back to earn the draw.
FCD 99B Premier 4-0 win over Dorados Inter
FCD 99 Premier opened Dallas Cup week with a 4-0 win over Dorados Inter. Daniel Anguiano opened the scoring in the 5th minute with Trey Marchino and Alejandro Zamarripa scoring before halftime. Zamarripa added a second later in the match to seal the 4-0 win.
FCD Youth 98B Premier 1-0 win vs Coerver coaching Singapore
98B Premier got Dallas Cup started off well with a 1-0 win on a goal by Luis Zua Zua with the assist from Gerber Chavez.
FC Dallas U-16 Academy 3-0 win vs Athletic Bilbao
The FC Dallas U-16s opened Generation adidas Cup with a 3-0 win over Athletic Bilbao. CLICK HERE for the full match recap
FCD El Paso 2-0 win vs FC Golden State
FC Dallas Youth 97B Gold 4-1 win vs United Services Portsmouth
Osvaldo Veloz opened the scoring on a PK in the 26th minute and Levin Dyson added a second before halftime. Mark Trompeter scored in the 60th minute and Dominick Faletto rounded out the scoring in the 85th minute to secure the win. A special nod goes to goalkeeper Joseph Khalaf who stayed in goal with some outstanding play after a stoppage earlier in the game for getting kicked.
FCD 97B Premier 6-0 win vs Fussballschule Millerntor
The FCD 97 Premier scored a big 6-0 win behind two goals from Sergio Lara and strikes from Carlos Molina, Chris Villalobos, Kevin Rodas and Matthew Rochowski.
FC Dallas U-18 Academy 0-0 draw vs Corinthians
CLICK HERE for the full match recap from the U-18 Academy's 0-0 draw with Brazilian powerhouse Corinthians.
Here are your match highlights from FCD's 0-0 tie against Seattle Sounders FC.
When: March 28th
Where: Toyota Stadium
Event title: FC Dallas vs. Seattle Sounders (Toyota Title Night)
The FC Dallas Soccer Tour got Saturday’s game started with a bang! As the west gates opened at 6:00pm, fans gathered around by the hundreds to join in on all of the fun before the 7:30 kickoff between FC Dallas and the Seattle Sounders presented by Toyota. With help from our sponsors, the tour was able to give away some great prizes including McDonald’s rally towels, TXU drawstring bags, Advocare mini scarves, and Toyota jump ropes.
FC Dallas has never been 4-0-0 in their previous 19 seasons in Major League Soccer. They have the chance to do that for the first time in franchise history on Saturday night against Seattle Sounders FC. It's going to be a packed house at Toyota Stadium and here are the ten things to know before you join us for another #DTID night:
1. Saturday's match is presented by Toyota and they're bringing you the second in our set of four collectible mini-rally scarves. The first 7,500 will receive a rally scarf upon entry to Toyota Stadium on Saturday night, so get there early!
2. It's a huge honor to have Mexican soccer legend Cuauhtemoc Blanco scarfing the Lamar Hunt Statue on Saturday night as he and his Puebla side will face Queretaro and Ronaldinho on Sunday at Toyota Stadium. Don't miss the ceremony at 7:00PM on the north concourse.
3. Saturday's game is broadcast on TXA21 with Mark Followill and Brian Dunseth on the call with Steve Davis on 100.7FM The Word in English and 1270AM in Spanish with Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon. If you go to Saturday's match, be sure to turn on the post-game radio show as you drive home on 100.7FM.
4. The weather for our first two home games hasn't been the best with snow and rain to deal with. Those days are gone as we're going to have an absolutely gorgeous night on Saturday with CBS 11 predicting highs in the 80s with temperature right around 70 at kickoff.
5. This sweet match-specific poster to the left and all your FCD gear is available in the team store at Toyota Stadium and if you're a Season Ticket Holder ask about how you can get the April Scarf of the Month before anyone else!
6. Get your pre-game workout in with our brand new Pre-Game Playlist from the official DJ's of FC Dallas, The Latin House Krew
7. As always, parking is free at Toyota Stadium, but Toyota drives can enjoy free upgraded parking in the Toyota Camry lot directly northwest of Toyota Stadium. Look for the signs.
8. Be sure to follow us on Social Media @FCDallas on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook plus fcdofficial on Snapchat to get the full game experience!
9. Saturday's match will be affected by international callups for both sides and the defense that FC Dallas turns into offense will be key to getting a win. We break it all down with the Keys to the Match presented by Toyota.
10. Limited tickets are still available right here or at the box office starting at $22. See you at Toyota Stadium!
The official in-house DJ's of FC Dallas, The Latin House Krew, will be bringing you a pre-game playlist before every game at Toyota Stadium. Here's your first mix to get you pumped for Saturday night's game:
When: March 27th
Where: Frisco YMCA
Event title: Red Frisco Friday Tour Stop – Frisco YMCA
The FC Dallas Red Frisco Friday Tour visited the Frisco YMCA on March 27th from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm CT. At this weekly event, FC Dallas’ own Danny Garcia stopped by to sign autographs and take pictures with fans and surprised gym-goers alike. In addition to the autograph signing, with generous help from sponsors, fans that came to the tour stop received prizes that included drawstring backpacks, mini glow in the dark soccer balls, FC Dallas key chains, and bracelets.
FCD is looking to go 4-0-0 for the first time in team history on Saturday night vs Seattle Sounders FC. Demetrio & Daniel break it down in this week's Keys to the Match pres. by Toyota: