FC Dallas fans have raised the game at Toyota Stadium over the last couple years creating a one of a kind sports atmosphere in DFW and Dr Pepper, the presenting partner for our next home match against the LA Galaxy on May 9th wants to provide select #DTID fans with a One of A Kind Experience!
Dr Pepper is always one of a kind and they want FC Dallas fans to show why they're an #FCDOneOfAKind fan. Here's the details:
-Post a picture on Twitter or Instagram showing your FC Dallas spirit and include hashtag #FCDOneOfAKind in the post between 12:00PM on Tuesday, April 21st and 12:00PM on Monday, April 27th.
-Ten (10) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Saturday, May 9th match vs Los Angeles presented by Dr Pepper.
-From Monday, April 27th to Friday, May 1st, fans can vote on their favorite picture from the ten winners and the top three vote winners will receive a VIP Toyota Stadium tour, on-field access during pre-game warmups, an FCD prize pack featuring a new jersey and more including a full supply of Dr Pepper products!
On March 22-25, 2015 the Japanese Football Association (JFA) brought in their U16 Women’s National Team to Toyota Soccer Center to play the highly touted FC Dallas ECNL program. The teams lined up against each other for the first time on March 24th when the FC Dallas ECNL group defeated the JFA 2-0. Goals from Mississippi State commit Natalee Heiser and fourteen-year-old Olyvia Dowell were enough for the FC Dallas ECNL side to come out on top. Post-game the two groups of players were able to socialize, exchange gifts, and head over to Babe’s Chicken for some Texas food & hospitality.
On March 25th the two sides matched up again, and this day the teams fought to a 1-1 draw. The FC Dallas goal came from leading scorer Jordan Mulnix. Before the game Japanese group were excited to get to tour the FC Dallas facilities and stadium. Their favorite part of the tour was getting to see the pro team locker rooms and actually getting to meet and take pictures with several of the first-team stars. The JFA U16 Women’s National team departed the next day but have already started making plans to return in 2016.
It took over five hours, but it was worth it. Here are your match highlights from FCD's wild 3-2 win over Toronto FC.
When: April 18th
Where: Toyota Stadium
Event title: FC Dallas vs. Toronto
Summary: On April 18th, the Mobile Marketing Tour visited the pregame festivities before an FC Dallas victory over Toronto from 6 pm – 7:30 pm. The rain didn’t prohibit a large audience from turning out and participating in all the fun activities available before the game. The game was a title night for Elephant Auto Insurance. Fans of each team had the opportunity to spin a wheel to win various prizes such as FC Dallas key chains, Toyota jump ropes, FC Dallas pencils, Texas Health sunscreen, and McDonald’s koozies. The fans also had the opportunity to put their soccer skills to the test and shoot on goal for additional Tour sponsor prizes while being exposed to the Tour sponsor branding.
There's nothing like a Saturday night at Toyota Stadium and we are back to our normal Saturday night start time as we host Toronto FC presented by Elephant Auto Insurance! Here are the 10 things to know about the big game:
1. On Saturday night, it's FC Dallas Youth night as we honor the thousands of FCD Youth players in the metroplex. We've got the VP of FC Dallas Youth Chris Hayden as our honorary Lamar Hunt Statue Scarfer.
2. We're taking the opportunity on Saturday night to wear our brand new 2015 alternate jersey pres. by AdvoCare for the first time! In celebration, you can score $20 off the 2015 alternate jersey on Saturday night in the team store.
3. We've got a brand new Scarf of the Month for April and you can get yours in the team store tonight! They're almost gone and it's the perfect pair with the new alternate jersey.
4. Last week's match was a forgettable one and captain Matt Hedges said “Every guy has something to prove again,” Hedges said. “If you were on the field, you want to prove it was a fluke.”
5. Speaking of Matt Hedges, get there early and stop by the team store to get your exclusive match poster dedicated to our proud captain. At just $3, these go quick so get in the gates early and grab one.
6. The weather is looking much better for Saturday's match with only a slight chance of rain earlier in the days with skies clearing throughout the day for what should be a gorgeous evening at Toyota Stadium.
7. Tomorrow, we officially launch the Elephant Auto Insurance Stampede to Kansas City! People will be out with iPads next to the Elephant Auto Insurance picture frame in the south concourse of Toyota Stadium signing people up to win a trip to Kansas City for FCD's match at Sporting Park on May 29th! Online signups will open tomorrow as well.
8. A huge note for your Tivo'ing, Saturday's game will be broadcast on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel 323 due to NBA playoffs on TXA21. Bob Sturm and former Burn alum Dante Washington will be on the call from Toyota Stadium.
9. Remember you can listen to tonight's game in English on 100.7FM The Word with Steve Davis and don't forget to tune into the post-game show on your drive home from Toyota Stadium. As always, our game is available in Spanish on 1270AM La Voz Del Pueblo with Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon.
10. There's still time to get your tickets for tonight's match HERE or you can call 1.888.FCD.GOAL and they'll get you set up with the best available seat in the house!
When: April 17th
Where: Fieldhouse USA
Event title: Red Frisco Friday Tour Stop – Fieldhouse USA
Summary: The FC Dallas Red Frisco Friday Tour visited the Fieldhouse USA in Frisco on April 17th from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm CT. At this weekly event, FC Dallas’ own Victor Ulloa dropped by to sign autographs and take pictures with fans and surprised Fieldhouse participants alike. In addition to Victor paying a visit, with generous help from sponsors, fans that came to the tour stop received prizes that included rally towels, mini glow in the dark soccer balls, beaded necklaces, and mini scarves.
Here are your Keys to the Match Driven by Toyota as FC Dallas hosts Toronto FC in the only meeting of 2015 between the two sides:
When: April 14th
Where: Kimberely-Clark Irving Facility
Event title: Chase Employee Event
Summary: The FC Dallas Soccer Tour visited the Kimberely-Clark Health and Vitality Fair at their beautiful facility in Irving on April 14th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CT. At this unique event, Kimberely-Clark gave FC Dallas the chance to show how we proudly believe and promote healthy living in addition to having the opportunity to meet with a number of local businesses that were also in attendance. During our time at the Kimberely-Clarke facility, participants were able to win either a scarf, rally towel, or a mini glow in the dark soccer ball after spinning the tour stop prize wheel. With an enthusiastic participation of 150+ Kimberely-Clarke employees, the event was a tremendous success!
First segment … Marc Stein and Steve Davis open the show by discussing Wednesdays' U.S.-Mexico match in San Antonio.
Second segment … ESPN FC's Alejandro Moreno joins the show for further U.S.-Mexico discussion, including his thoughts on Erick "Cubo" Torres, an MLS-man who is breaking in with El Tri.
Third segment … Montreal Impact midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker joins us live. The former West Ham and Aston Villa man talks about Montreal's amazing dash into the CONCACAF Champions League final.
Fourth segment … Marc and Steve talk about Eddie Johnson, who will apparently be forced into premature retirement by a heart condition.