Aaron Griffin and FCDTV bring you the best video of every year, the 2014 All FC Dallas MLS Goals video:
The 2014 MLS season is over for FC Dallas, but some players are still playing in 2014 as we go through the final international window of the year.
Je-Vaughn and Reggae Boyz Advance
Je-Vaughn Watson and Jamaica had a busy week hosting the finals of the 2014 Carribean Cup.
After missing the first of three games, Je-Vaughn went 90 minutes in Jamaica's 2-0 win over Antigua & Barbuda on Friday night. The win set up a crucial match with Haiti on Sunday night in Montego Bay in which the winner would advance to the 2014 Carribean Cup Championship.
Je-Vaughn was once again in the starting lineup as Jamaica defeated Haiti 2-0 to set up a championship match against rivals Trinidad & Tobago on Tuesday.
Having finished in the top four, Jamaica has automatically qualified for next year's CONCACAF Gold Cup and the winner of Tuesday's match will earn a spot in the 2016 Copa America Centenario to be held in the United States.
Acosta captains US U-20s in win vs Ireland
WATCH: US U20 1, IRE U20 0
As you can see from the highlights, Kellyn was very active in the match playing in central midfield and had two nice scoring chances.
The US U-20s will wrap up their week in Spain on Tuesday in a friendly against the Canadian U-20 national team.
CONCACAF U-20 World Cup Qualifying starts in February for the US U-20's.
Raul Fernandez did not feature in goal in Peru's 2-1 loss to Paraguay, but he figures to play in Tuesday's return fixture between the two teams in Lima.
After exiting a playoff series they didn't lose a game in, perhaps FCD's luck is turning around.
Despite having some of the worst odds among any team, FC Dallas won the first overall pick in next week's Chivas USA dispersal draft meaning Oscar Pareja & FCD will have the first pick of Chivas USA players.
This article from MLS has all the details, but whoever FC Dallas picks(if they choose anyone), must be added at their full 2015 contract budget charge, and dispersal draft picks can not be traded, though FCD could trade whoever they pick at a later date.
The Chivas USA Dispersal Draft will be held via private conference call on Wednesday, November 19th and it's important to note that every Chivas USA player is available except for Eriq Zavaleta who was on loan from Seattle Sounders FC, and Erick Torres who, if he returns to MLS, will be allocated at a later date. There is also the interesting case of Eric Avila who has reportedly been sold to Santos Laguna of Liga MX.
Who should FC Dallas go after? There are certainly some interesting options and MLSsoccer.com's Matthew Doyle has his thoughts on the matter here.
Who would you take from Chivas USA to add to the FCD roster?
Here are the best photos from Monday's playoff finale against Seattle courtesy of USA Today Sports Images:
Hear from Matt Hedges, Victor Ulloa & Oscar Pareja on Monday's decisive playoff game in Seattle:
Here are your Toyota Keys to the Match for Monday's HUGE #SEAvFCD second leg playoff game.
Throughout the last month, IndyCar driver Townsend Bell and Continental Tire have challenged MLS players in a special series called "What'Cha Got?"
The players drive a special tricked out Lamborghini looking to set the quickest time. The winner of the competition will actually get to keep the special Lambo for an entire year.
The series has aired on ESPNFC on Sunday nights and given the fact that FCD fans packed Toyota Stadium last night for our 1-1 Western Conference semifinal draw against Seattle, plenty of you probably missed last night's segment during which center back Stephen Keel took the What'Cha Got challenge.
Never fear, we've got the segment right here. We won't spoil anything except to say cup holders definitely play a huge part in Stephen Keel's car decisions.
FC Dallas survived Wednesday's knockout round match against Vancouver, earning a two-legged playoff against top-seeded Seattle Sounders FC beginning on Sunday night at 8:00PM at Toyota STadium. Here are the 10 things you need to know before heading to the stadium.
1. We are declaring it #RedSunday across DFW. This means everyone coming to Toyota Stadium on Sunday night must wear red in support of FC Dallas. Let's turn Toyota Stadium into a sea of red that sends the Sounders packing.
2. Our honorary Lamar Hunt Statue scarfer on Sunday night will be 1310 The Ticket's own Corby Davidson from The Hardline. Be sure to join us on the north concourse at 7:25 for that ceremony.
3. ARRIVE EARLY on Sunday as our first 10,000 fans will receive #RedForGlory scarves courtesy of Chase & Toyota. If you received one on Wednesday, we encourage you to bring it back Sunday so we can have one in the hands of every single person in the stadium.
4. Do the words "two-legged" game, "away goals" or "extra time" confuse you? Take a read of our playoff rules primer explaining everything about how FC Dallas can advance to the next round.
6. Sunday's match kicks off just after 8:00PM and is live nationally on ESPN2 with Adrian Healey, Taylor Twellman & Alexi Lalas. You can also catch the match on 100.7FM with Steve Davis & 1270AM with Carlos Alvarado & Rafa Calderon. Additionally, when driving home from the stadium, 100.7FM now has a post-game show so be sure to turn that on during the drive home.
8. It's going to be absolutely gorgeous on Sunday with a high of 70 and a low of 55. With the 8:00PM kickoff and the Cowboys playing at 12:00PM, we expect a huge crowd of tailgaters getting ready for Sunday's big playoff game.
9. Since you're all going to be at the stadium, set your DVR to record Stephen Keel's appearance on Whatcha Got MLS? It's a special segment on ESPNFC directly after our game in which Keel races a Lambo against other MLS players to potentially win the car. Check it out!
10. If you don't have tickets yet, there are still some available here.
The Untapped Dallas music and craft beer festival is coming to the area around Gilley's just south of downtown on Saturday, November 1st starting at 3:30PM and features an extraordinary beer list of more than 300+ high-quality, specially selected brews, along with an equally vibrant lineup of bands and musicians, a local artisan village with artists and vendors, and plenty of other entertainment and surprises.
It's a pretty unbelievable lineup of bands and an amazing day out in Dallas, and FC Dallas is sponsoring the Game Garden at Untapped Festival including games like giant Jenga, Connect Four and much more.
We will be out there all day so be sure to stop by our area and if you don't have tickets yet, click here to get yours.