Mark your calendars! The date has been set for Cocktails and Cleats 2015 presented by Chase and the annual season kickoff event is returning to F.I.G. in downtown Dallas.
Details about the event will be announced in the coming months, but if last year is any indication (video below) it's sure to be a good time!
Black Friday's over, Cyber Monday has come and gone, but if you still have some holiday shopping to do for that #DTID fan in your life, the FC Dallas Team Shop has you covered with our 12 Hours of Christmas Sale.
For 12 hours only on Friday, December 12 (12/12, are you getting the theme here?) EVERYTHING in the FC Dallas Team Shop will be 30-50% off. This offer is valid in-store only (sorry, online shoppers) and the Shop will be open from 8 am-8 pm.
Fans can also shop from select apparel items on our $5, $10 or $15 promotional racks. This will be your last chance to get FCD gear before the holiday season; after the store closes at 8 pm on December 12, it won't be re-opening until January 12, 2015.
If you can't make it out to the Team Shop for our 12 Hours of Christmas Sale, you can still finish your holiday shopping at ShopFCDallas.com (regular prices), but only orders placed by 12 pm on Friday, December 12 are guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas.
So be sure to make it out to the FC Dallas Team Shop between 8 am-8 pm this Friday, December 12 to get all the gear you need for the holidays!
Black Friday has come and gone. Now it's time for Cyber Monday, and here at FC Dallas we have the perfect opportunity to put a little red and blue into your holiday season.
This Monday, Dec. 1 from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m., EVERYTHING on ShopFCDallas.com is 50% off. You read that correctly: 50% off every single item we have listed. Are we crazy? Possibly. But we want to make sure you and your crew are decked out for the 2015 season. Toyota Stadium was the place to be in 2014 and we're gearing up (pun intended) for an even bigger and better 2015.
Use promo code FCD50 to take advantage of this Cyber Monday offer. You better get started now, before we run out of inventory!
Also, stay tuned for a special BOGO offer on our brand new holiday ticket packs so you can wear all your new gear in style at Toyota Stadium during games next season.
FC Dallas survived Wednesday's knockout round match against Vancouver, earning a two-legged playoff against top-seeded Seattle Sounders FC beginning on Sunday night at 8:00PM at Toyota STadium. Here are the 10 things you need to know before heading to the stadium.
1. We are declaring it #RedSunday across DFW. This means everyone coming to Toyota Stadium on Sunday night must wear red in support of FC Dallas. Let's turn Toyota Stadium into a sea of red that sends the Sounders packing.
2. Our honorary Lamar Hunt Statue scarfer on Sunday night will be 1310 The Ticket's own Corby Davidson from The Hardline. Be sure to join us on the north concourse at 7:25 for that ceremony.
3. ARRIVE EARLY on Sunday as our first 10,000 fans will receive #RedForGlory scarves courtesy of Chase & Toyota. If you received one on Wednesday, we encourage you to bring it back Sunday so we can have one in the hands of every single person in the stadium.
4. Do the words "two-legged" game, "away goals" or "extra time" confuse you? Take a read of our playoff rules primer explaining everything about how FC Dallas can advance to the next round.
6. Sunday's match kicks off just after 8:00PM and is live nationally on ESPN2 with Adrian Healey, Taylor Twellman & Alexi Lalas. You can also catch the match on 100.7FM with Steve Davis & 1270AM with Carlos Alvarado & Rafa Calderon. Additionally, when driving home from the stadium, 100.7FM now has a post-game show so be sure to turn that on during the drive home.
8. It's going to be absolutely gorgeous on Sunday with a high of 70 and a low of 55. With the 8:00PM kickoff and the Cowboys playing at 12:00PM, we expect a huge crowd of tailgaters getting ready for Sunday's big playoff game.
9. Since you're all going to be at the stadium, set your DVR to record Stephen Keel's appearance on Whatcha Got MLS? It's a special segment on ESPNFC directly after our game in which Keel races a Lambo against other MLS players to potentially win the car. Check it out!
10. If you don't have tickets yet, there are still some available here.
Toyota is giving you the chance to meet FC Dallas Homegrown players Moises Hernandez and Victor Ulloa at the State Fair of Texas on Saturday, September 27. The players will be signing autographs and taking photos from 3-4pm at the Toyota outdoor display (above) on Saturday afternoon.
Fans can also get photos with FCD mascot Tex Hooper, or arrive early at 2pm to get photos with the FC Dallas Girls.
Here are the epic pics from Wednesday's win over Seattle Sounders FC:
We've got some huge games coming to Toyota Stadium over the next week and not the least of which is our big Special Olympics match coming directly after Saturday's MLS match between FC Dallas and Colorado Rapids.
It's the second year of FCD Special Olympics team play and our players have been training hard over the last three months for this match! They've all signed contracts as official FC Dallas players and will look to build on last year's 2-2 draw at Colorado. There are currently six MLS franchises with Special Olympics teams: Portland, Seattle, Real Salt Lake, LA, Colorado and FCD.
We need all our #DTID fans to stay after Saturday's MLS match to cheer on our Special Olympics team. The match will kickoff right around 10:00PM directly after the MLS game and will feature two 20-minute halves. Our game presentation will be exactly like any FC Dallas game with intros, fireworks, drumline and Hooper.
In addition, we're going to have a special social media contest. Tweet or Instagram a picture of you watching the FCDSO match using #SODoubleHeader and we will pick two winners at random to win two tickets to Tuesday's LHUSOC semifinal vs Philadelphia plus a new FC Dallas scarf.
These amazing people and athletes are a huge part of our club here at FC Dallas and we will support them on Saturday just like we will cheer on Blas Perez, Fabian Castillo and the rest of FC Dallas in Saturday's huge Western Conference match vs Colorado pres. by Raytheon!
You see that date in the top left corner of this blog post? It's the first day of August, guys. And that means it's time for a brand spankin' new Scarf of the Month!
We decided to mix things up this month by going with blue as the predominant color on August's scarf. "Dallas 'Til I Die" is sewn on one side between two FCD shields while the other side reads "FC Dallas" between two #DTID hashtags.
It's simple, yet exquisite. And this month we're sweetening the deal with free shipping on orders of $50 or more (limited-time only). So get yours today!
Need help getting out of work tomorrow to watch the all-important USA vs. Germany World Cup match? Dr. Tex Hooper has you covered! Just print and fill out the doctor's note below and turn it in to your employer and they'll have no choice but to excuse your absence on Thursday.
And in case you're wondering, the best location to treat WorldCupititus tomorrow will be at the AT&T Plaza at American Airlines Center. See you for treatment tomorrow!