You've got a tough choice to make this week. FC Dallas scored four beautiful goals on Friday night in Houston and both Mauro Diaz and Fabian Castillo's second half goals have been nominated for AT&T MLS Goal of the Week.
Are you a fan of the beautiful touch and toepoke of Fabian or Mauro's top-of-the-box rocket? Take your pick, but be sure to vote FC Dallas!
WATCH: GOTW Week 9
We're just a little over 24 hours away from the first Texas Derby pres. by Novo Nordisk of 2015 and the local Univision sports anchors in Dallas and Houston have made the first bet of the weekend.
For those who don't speak spanish, Enrique challenged Pedro to a bet of whoever's team wins the first round of the Texas Derby, the other anchor will have to wear the winning team's jersey on the air. Of course, Pedro was quick to accept the challenge knowing that FC Dallas is pretty much guaranteed to get the W on Friday night.
Stay tuned on this one and be sure to follow Pedro on Twitter @PedritoSilva and Enrique @Enriquedeportes to see how this all plays out!
We have picked our ten winners in the Dr Pepper #FCDOneOfAKind social media promotion to win two tickets to next Saturday's match vs Los Angeles Galaxy!
Now is the time for you to vote for your three favorites to win VIP prize packs and behind-the-scences tours!
Check out the winners and pick your three favorites! Voting closes on Monday, May 4th at 12:00PM central time and winners will be contacted directly!
FC Dallas fans have raised the game at Toyota Stadium over the last couple years creating a one of a kind sports atmosphere in DFW and Dr Pepper, the presenting partner for our next home match against the LA Galaxy on May 9th wants to provide select #DTID fans with a One of A Kind Experience!
Dr Pepper is always one of a kind and they want FC Dallas fans to show why they're an #FCDOneOfAKind fan. Here's the details:
-Post a picture on Twitter or Instagram showing your FC Dallas spirit and include hashtag #FCDOneOfAKind in the post between 12:00PM on Tuesday, April 21st and 12:00PM on Monday, April 27th.
-Ten (10) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Saturday, May 9th match vs Los Angeles presented by Dr Pepper.
-From Monday, April 27th to Friday, May 1st, fans can vote on their favorite picture from the ten winners and the top three vote winners will receive a VIP Toyota Stadium tour, on-field access during pre-game warmups, an FCD prize pack featuring a new jersey and more including a full supply of Dr Pepper products!
It's that time of year again to let everyone know that DFW loves FCD!
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have been nominated in three awards this year in the D Magazine Best of Big D 2015 awards.
Be sure to vote for our home, Toyota Stadium, as the Best Local Sports Venue. The atmosphere is unique to Dallas sports and there's no where else in the metroplex like the Budweiser Beer Garden. Give Toyota Stadium your vote for Best Local Sports Venue.
The 2014 MLS Rookie of the Year is up for Best Local Athlete and while Tesho's on-field accomplishments don't quite measure up to a guy like Dirk Nowitzki(yet), can Dirk pass an Electrical Engineering course or do a spot on Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite impression? Didn't think so.
Practically unbeatable at home, four shutouts in our last five matches, first place in MLS with the youngest team full of Homegrown DFW talent. This is an easy one.
Vote FC Dallas in the Best of Big D 2015 awards!
FC Dallas has never been 4-0-0 in their previous 19 seasons in Major League Soccer. They have the chance to do that for the first time in franchise history on Saturday night against Seattle Sounders FC. It's going to be a packed house at Toyota Stadium and here are the ten things to know before you join us for another #DTID night:
1. Saturday's match is presented by Toyota and they're bringing you the second in our set of four collectible mini-rally scarves. The first 7,500 will receive a rally scarf upon entry to Toyota Stadium on Saturday night, so get there early!
2. It's a huge honor to have Mexican soccer legend Cuauhtemoc Blanco scarfing the Lamar Hunt Statue on Saturday night as he and his Puebla side will face Queretaro and Ronaldinho on Sunday at Toyota Stadium. Don't miss the ceremony at 7:00PM on the north concourse.
3. Saturday's game is broadcast on TXA21 with Mark Followill and Brian Dunseth on the call with Steve Davis on 100.7FM The Word in English and 1270AM in Spanish with Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon. If you go to Saturday's match, be sure to turn on the post-game radio show as you drive home on 100.7FM.
4. The weather for our first two home games hasn't been the best with snow and rain to deal with. Those days are gone as we're going to have an absolutely gorgeous night on Saturday with CBS 11 predicting highs in the 80s with temperature right around 70 at kickoff.
5. This sweet match-specific poster to the left and all your FCD gear is available in the team store at Toyota Stadium and if you're a Season Ticket Holder ask about how you can get the April Scarf of the Month before anyone else!
6. Get your pre-game workout in with our brand new Pre-Game Playlist from the official DJ's of FC Dallas, The Latin House Krew
7. As always, parking is free at Toyota Stadium, but Toyota drives can enjoy free upgraded parking in the Toyota Camry lot directly northwest of Toyota Stadium. Look for the signs.
8. Be sure to follow us on Social Media @FCDallas on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook plus fcdofficial on Snapchat to get the full game experience!
9. Saturday's match will be affected by international callups for both sides and the defense that FC Dallas turns into offense will be key to getting a win. We break it all down with the Keys to the Match presented by Toyota.
10. Limited tickets are still available right here or at the box office starting at $22. See you at Toyota Stadium!
The official in-house DJ's of FC Dallas, The Latin House Krew, will be bringing you a pre-game playlist before every game at Toyota Stadium. Here's your first mix to get you pumped for Saturday night's game:
Here are all the best photos from FCD's 2-0 win at Philadelphia last weekend:
One of the biggest annual Dallas events is Saturday in Lower Greenville as the Dallas Observer hosts the St. Patricks Day concert featuring Josh Abbott Band and FC Dallas will be there!
We're hosting the FC Dallas Gaming Garden from 12:00 - 3:00PM with FIFA15 on the XBOX One, corn hole, giant Jenga, ladder ball and perhaps a couple other games more geared towards the St. Patricks Day crowd.
We'll have an FC Dallas team-signed scarf to give away as well as sunglasses and drawstring bags, all for free. Also, if you're coming from up north, be sure to hop on the DART because let's face it, you don't want to deal with parking in Lower Greenville.
Be sure to stop by the FC Dallas Gaming Garden at the Dallas Observer St. Patrick's Day concert before you head to Toyota Stadium for Saturday night's big match vs Sporting KC!
One of the coolest parts of last fall's double dose of MLS playoff games at Toyota Stadium was seeing the fans standing and waiving the "Red For Glory" mini-scarves handed out to nearly everyone in attendance.
They were so popular, that we're bringing them back in 2015 with a special twist.
At four games this season, the first 7,500 fans into Toyota Stadium will be receiving collectible mini-scarves with Saturday's home opener the first chance to get your hands on the first of the four-scarf set.
As you can see, the scarf we're handing out on Saturday, which is presented by AdvoCare, has our "Red for 90" tagline on there but if you look closer you can see a "D"...this is where having all four is awesome. When you have all four of the scarves, it will spell out DTID and we don't think we need to tell you what that means.
Remember, the scarves are only being handed out to the first 7,500 fans on Saturday so GET THERE EARLY! MLS Commissioner Don Garber will be scarfing the Lamar Hunt Statue at 7:00PM so there's really no excuse to not get in your seats early on Saturday night and get the first of four mini-scarves!
If you don't have your tickets yet, click here to order yours!
2015 Collectible Mini-Scarf Schedule:
- 3/7 vs San Jose pres. by AdvoCare
- 3/28 vs Seattle pres. by Toyota
- 7/25 vs Portland Timbers FC pres. by Chase
- 8/15 vs LA Galaxy pres. by Toyota