Scott & Daniel break down our match against Seattle with the Toyota Keys to the Match:
Our good friends over at CiCi's Pizza are the presenting partner of Wednesday's big match against Sounders FC and they want to get you filled up on delicious pizza.
CiCi's is providing pizza for the 1st 500 fans at Toyota Stadium who enter through the north gate! You'll get a voucher for a free personal pizza that can be redeemed at the CiCi's kiosk in Lamar's Tailgate on the north concourse. You can only redeem it at that one spot, so get to Wednesday's match early and enter through the north gate for some yummy pizza.
In addition, CiCi's will be surprising one lucky section with free buffet coupons and will also be sampling their new pizzas outside the north gate upon exit while supplies last so look out cause free pizza will be flying around Toyota Stadium on Wednesday(not literally...but maybe).
I'm sure a few of you are running on light sleep today with last night's midnight release of EA Sports' FIFA 15, the next edition of the wildly popular video game, while the rest of you will probably be getting it today and staying up late into Tuesday night.
Well, with the Seattle Sounders and FIFA15 cover star Clint Dempsey coming to town, we thought this would be a perfect opportunity for you to demolish Seattle ahead of us doing it on Wednesday night and even perhaps win a couple tickets to Wednesday's game!
Simply fire up FIFA15 and hop on as FC Dallas playing against Seattle Sounders FC. Tweet us a picture of the final score of you beating up on Seattle with #BeatSeattle and we will pick two random winners at noon tomorrow to receive a pair of tickets.
Picture must include #BeatSeattle and be tweeted @FCDallas to be eligible to win.
FC Dallas opened US Soccer Development Academy play on Sunday afternoon against Solar Chelsea at the Toyota Soccer Center. Here's a rundown of the results:
Solar Chelsea U-18: 1
The U-18s opened the season with a 3-1 win over their local opponents Solar Chelsea. Miguel Ojeda scored twice in the win while Jose Salas added the third goal in the win.
Solar Chelsea U-16: 1
Giovanni Montesedoca opened the scoring for FCD in the 13th minute while Toshiki Yasuda scored in the 34th and 65th minute in the victory. Isaac Albaradei rounded out the scoring in the 74th minute.
Solar Chelsea U-14: 0
The U-14s scored a shutout in their first match of the season with goalkeepers Michael Collodi & Trevor Jackson combining for the clean sheet.
Here are the best photos from Saturday's game courtesy of USA Today Sports Images:
The 2014-2015 US Soccer Development Academy season started across the country a couple weeks ago and this weekend FC Dallas has their first matches of the season fresh off last year's U-18 national semifinal appearance.
It'll be a great contest right off the bat for FC Dallas as the U-18s, U-16s and U-14s face off against local rivals Solar Chelsea in what is always an exciting matchup.
All three games are Sunday, September 21st on Toyota Soccer Center Field #4 and admission is completely free. The U-18s kick off at 11:00AM, U-16s at 1:30PM & U-18s at 4:00PM.
Here are your Toyota Keys to the Match as we break down Saturday's huge match in Los Angeles:
Hear from Pareja, Michel & Hedges after Saturday's big win over Vancouver Whitecaps FC:
FC Dallas is finally back home on Saturday night for our first home game of the fall against Vancouver Whitecaps FC pres. by Cricket Wireless. Here's everything you need to know before heading to Toyota Stadium on Saturday night:
1. Saturday's match is Hispanic Heritage night presented by Cricket Wireless at Toyota Stadium! Cricket wants to see your pictures at Saturday's game! Tweet your best selfie to @FCDallas @MiCricket with #cricketnation and your seat location. Some selfies will be featured on FC Dallas social media throughout the game.
2. Miss Texas USA Ylianna Guerra will be scarfing the Lamar Hunt Statue so be sure to arrive early for that ceremony around 7:00 on Lamar's Tailgate.
3. Saturday's an all-day affair as we head to downtown Dallas in the morning for the Dallas Heart Walk as a part of Team #BR19. We'll see you there!
4. It's also our fall College Night on Saturday night and all our DFW college students can score $12 endline tickets at the box office Saturday night by showing their student ID. We've already got hundreds of college students joining us for this fun night, so be sure to bring your student ID to Toyota Stadium!
5. Saturday's match has tons of playoff implications as FCD can take a huge step to qualifying for the 2014 MLS Cup Playoffs with a win. Currently five points separate FCD and Vancouver. Check out our look at the playoff race.
6. While parking is always free for everyone at Toyota Stadium, our Toyota drivers out there can enjoy FREE upgraded parking in the Camry Gold Lot tonight. The Camry Gold Lot is directly NW of the stadium adjacent to the Dr. Pink field.
8. It's going to be a brilliant fall evening in Frisco as highs are expected in the mid 70's with clearing skies throughout the day setting the stage for what should be a gorgeous night. You might want to bring a light jacket or get one of our new FCD fall line jackets in the team store!
9. Saturday's game is set for a 7:30PM kickoff and will be broadcast in HD locally on TXA21 as well as 100.7FM(English) & 1270AM(Spanish).
10. We're looking at another really nice crowd for Saturday's match, but there are still tickets available by clicking here.